Android Based Moving Maps Application
- All available DF data is displayed on maps with intuitive GUI
- DF signal & squelch levels, band & frequency, bearing, beacon ID & location
- Cospas-Sarsat™ and LoJack™ bearing and decoded data displayed
- Live and Averaged relative bearing, Live-Bearing-Cone option
- Line-of-Bearing (LOB) save-on-screen option
- Automatic DF, GPS, and Errors data logging
DF SCOUT™ is an Android-based moving-maps application used to wirelessly communicate with, and control, the RT-400. It is also used in drone applications with the RT-600 Light sensor. An embedded Wi-Fi module, present both in the RT-400 and in drone applications that use this APP, takes care of sending the audio and data from the sensor to your Android mobile device.
The DF Scout software is designed to quickly estimate a targets position only requiring 3 lines of bearing. In combination with the SAR SCAN mode, quickly track down COSPAS-SARSAT beacons by cycling 406 MHz and 121.5 MHz scans.
Live COSPAS-SARSAT Decoding
DF Scout records COSPAS-SARSAT messages and displays the serial number of the message, time and date when the message has been received. The encoded beacon's position data can be visualized as a target on the moving map or cleared.